3 紫色浆果
4 浆果

通称:跳鼠
物种:喜人跳鼠
时代:未知
食性:食草
性情:胆小
野生
科学地讲,跳鼠是一个让我永远想要拥抱它的毛球。不幸的是,这种无害的可爱对这种跳鼠来讲不足以成为一种在这荒漠中生存下去的自卫机制,也就是说这种跳鼠在这荒漠中属于食物链最底层。 对掠食者与幸存者来说这是一个简单的食物来源,但后者更注重它的皮毛。 一般情况下,跳鼠可以被归类于啮齿动物,但是它似乎具有兔形目与啮齿目共同的性状特征。虽说它第一眼看起来像是小袋鼠,但实际上两者显然是毫无关系的。
家养
在数小时的近距离研究和拥抱跳鼠后,我发现它们除了是沙漠上最可爱的小伙伴以外,跳鼠还拥有理解这块大陆天气特征的直觉。 当天气要发生变化时,跳鼠会突然开始出现奇怪的表现,因此驯服跳鼠的实际作用确实让它们赢得了栖息在人们肩膀上的权利。 与其说我需要理由证明跳鼠的价值,倒不如说我会采纳任何我能找到的理由。
Common names: Jerboa
Species: Renopila amplexus
Time: Unknown
Diet: Herbivore
Temperament: Cowardly
Wild
Scientifically speaking, Renopila amplexus is an adorable little fuzzball and I just want to hug it forever. Unfortunately, being harmless and lovable is inadequate as a defense mechanism in this wasteland, and that means Renopila is at the bottom of the food chain. It's an easy meal for predators and survivors alike, the latter of whom also value its hide. The locals refer to Renopila as a Jerboa, but while it does look similar in some ways, it is clearly unrelated. The fact that it does not hop is a dead giveaway. In fact, while Renopila generally fits into the clade Glires, it seems to share traits with both rodents and lagomorphs.
Domesticated
In addition to being the cutest little companion in the desert, hours of close study and/or cuddling have taught me that Renopila has an instinctive understanding of this land's weather patterns. When the weather is about to change, Renopila will suddenly start behaving differently, so taming Renopila does have practical uses that can justify its perch upon one's shoulder. Not that I need justification, but I'll take whatever excuse I can get.

点我回到顶部

Copyright © 听宇方舟干货站Teandy All rights reserved.